Jan 26, 2009

My Favorite Search Keywords

I installed Google Analytics on my Etsy site (www.beadinbabe.etsy.com) last month. I sell wire wrapped jewelry, and custom soldered rings and the like. It's pretty funny to see some of the searchwords used to find me.. wierd, but funny!

People have found me through the following keyword searches:

1. Instant Human, Just Add Coffee <-- HAHA, Best By Far!!!

2. Cheap Rabbit Treats

3. Willie Warmer

4. Etsy Sellers Who Have Been Blacklisted <--( what is blacklisted??)

5. Zebra Light Switch

6. Talk Nerdy To me Tee Shirt

7. Cheap, Ugly, Made by inexpierenced jewelry makers <--- Now that's just Mean!! And untrue! LOL

8. Corn Poo Blog

9. Pierced Boob Magnets

10. Thai Fisherman Pants

11. Table Runners, Pinecones


Now That's what I call some crazy search words!! hahaha



No comments: